Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Baby Shower in Harlan

On Saturday, my sister hosted a baby shower for us in Harlan! We had lots of yummy food, like fruit, veggies, cake, meat and cheese with crackers, nacho dip, cracker spread, and punch. We played 3 games--The Price is Right, where you guess the cost of baby items like diapers, wipes, etc., another game where the labels are taken off jars of baby food, and you have to guess what the baby food is, and a game where people try to guess how big around my belly is.



Mike and I received many wonderful gifts! We are so grateful for everything that we have been given--here are the pictures of gift opening:







This picture isn't from the shower, but it is from our trip to Harlan. Last week our school had their annual book fair, so I picked up some books for Ashton, I just couldn't help myself :) Grandpa read Ashton all four Elmo books Sunday morning--he seems to be enjoying them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment