Wednesday, March 23, 2011

30 Weeks

Here's a 30 week picture--only 10 weeks to go until we meet Aidan Michael!

We had an appointment last week, and once again I am measuring small. We are going to have another ultrasound next Thursday just to make sure Aidan is growing the way he should.

Aidan continues to be a very active baby! He kicks, punches, and rolls all the time. I keep trying to figure out how he is positioned in there because he will be kicking above my belly button, below my belly button, and out my right side at the same time--and I know he only has 2 legs and 2 arms, but sometimes it feel like more :)

He is also a big hiccuper! He gets hiccups 3 or 4 times a day, and he gets them almost every night at 10 when I am trying to fall asleep.

And sleep.... sleep is becoming difficult. I am a stomach sleeper, and even though I have been sleeping on my side for a few months now, I still haven't gotten used to it. I am looking forward to when I can sleep on my stomach again... My body is also making a bad habit of waking me up at around 4:oo in the morning, and then I can't fall back asleep for an hour or two... so about 5:30-6:00 I am finally falling asleep again, and then its time to get up for school. Maybe this is just my body's way of getting me ready for being awake at night...

The house hunting is continuing. I still LOVE the Zearing house, but its in Zearing... and its just very inconvenient for both of us :( We have toured one in Colo, and it was was a beautiful house but it had no "extra" space at all. We have been to 4 more in Nevada, and found 2 that we like. The 2 that we like are completely opposite too--one is newer, nicely remodeled, and ready to move in, but its kinda generic looking, here's the link ... and the other is older and has lots of things for us to update and change (it has robin-egg blue kitchen counters...), we love the look of the house, the yard is large, it has lots of extra space, but the cost of the extra projects could add up fast (even though nothing has to be done right away--its completely livable as is, but it would be so fun to change all the stuff) here's the link. We are going back to both houses tomorrow night for a 2nd look.

In cat news, the vet told us Charles is too fat... well actually he called him a basketball. So we have started limiting his food even more than we had before, and he has lost 1 lb so far! I think he looks thinner ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hee. I am giggling over pink bedrooms in the first Nevada house.....Aidan's room would definitely need a paint makeover. But it looks nice, as does the 2nd Nevada house. Don't fret too much about it, you'll get something I'm sure.

    Aidan's mattress came yesterday, so we are all set for baby visitors!! :) I can't wait to have it all set up an ready for him. PS- You look great! And don't worry about the measurements, I will almost bet he catches up at the end.

    ReplyDelete