Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Staining Windows

A few years back, my parents had the windows replaced in their house. Now, my mom is getting ready to get new carpet and new window treatments, so they have decided that it is time to finally get around to staining the window frames to match the woodwork in the rest of the house. So Mike and I went to Harlan last weekend to stain the wood. Crystal, Nate, and Ashton were there for a wedding, so I also got to spend time with the best nephew in the world!

Mike getting started
Dad even helped... (when he wasn't on a break ;) )
Mike sanding down the bay window
The finished patio window... it used to be light wood, we made it dark.
And Ashton may have distracted me once or twice... ;)
Channeling Harry Potter
Making faces at Grandma
He's such a big boy, look at him run!

No comments:

Post a Comment