Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Classroom


I have spent a week and a half working on my room and getting ready for the upcoming school year, and I am happy to say, I think I'm ready! Over the summer I read a book about arranging and organizing classrooms, and I spent most of last week just reorganizing all the stuff--and believe me, teachers have a lot of stuff--in my classroom.

My art center is ready to go!

The next photos are pictures of my classroom--I have them posted going in a circle around the room.

Computer and desk area
Book baskets are to the left and the reading loft
Art center and puzzle/game center near the table in the corner
The small group table, my desk, and word wall
This corner has my desk and the large group area where we do calendar and read alouds
The building center, math shelf, and doorway

No comments:

Post a Comment