Tuesday, November 16, 2010

12 Weeks

I am nearing the end of the 1st trimester, and looking forward to the 2nd trimester with its promises of less nausea and more energy :) I can't wait!

I am beginning to develop a small bump--here is the picture, and I promise not to show my bare tummy every time--I just did it this time because you really can't see it when I'm wearing clothes, and I am just so happy its there, I can't help but show it!


I am not quite into maternity clothes yet, but Maurene and I went shopping on Sunday and to get me started so I am ready for when my clothes stop fitting. Here are the things we got--4 pairs of "school" pants, 1 pair of jeans, and 3 shirts.


And this is the cat that made it difficult to take pictures of my clothes because he so desperately wanted to be in a picture. So here's a picture of Charles.

No comments:

Post a Comment