Wednesday, April 20, 2011

34 Weeks

Time is going by so quickly! I am 34 weeks already.... only 5 weeks until school is done and 6 weeks until Aidan is here! I am now going to doctor appointments every 2 weeks. I had an appointment last week, and I grew the 2 centimeters in 2 weeks that I was supposed to, which means growth wasn't as big of a concern this time.... and I also gained 4 pounds in those 2 weeks--YIKES, that's my biggest gain so far!! I'll just tell myself it all went to the baby...

Here's a 34 week photo:

Here's the 33 week photo that I meant to post last week but never got around to doing :)
Mike and I bought the car seat and stroller 2 weekends ago--so of course we had to come home and put it together and play with it! Mike used the Ugly Doll to learn how to use the buckles!

The Ugly Doll is all strapped in and ready to go :)


We even hooked it up to the stroller, and I strolled up and down the hall--can you tell we're excited first-timers?
I am also working on a diaper bag--here's the beginnings of it... I'll post more when I am done :)



Last week was Kindergarten Round-Up, so we got to meet our incoming kindergartners and divide them up into their future classes. Just like last year I was amazed at how young they seemed, and it just makes me realize how far my kids come in a year! I truly have one of the most amazing jobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment