Tuesday, December 7, 2010

15 Weeks

We had our 14 week appointment last Monday (and I have been meaning to blog about it since...), and Dr. Leeds says everything is looking and sounding good. We got to hear the heartbeat again, this time for a little longer than last time, and he measured my tummy and told us that I am measuring right where I should be. I had lots of questions for the doctor about my appetite (because I have almost none), weight loss (because I am still down 11 pounds from my starting weight), exhaustion (because I sleep 10-12 hours a night and am still tired), and mouthwash (because brushing my teeth has turned into quite an experience)... and his response to all of them was, "You are pregnant, that is normal." I really like the doctor that I have chosen... he is very calming, and I always feel reassured and less worried when I leave his office (thanks to all the girls who recommended him to me :) )

Our next appointment is a big one--the ultrasound!! We will finally get to see our baby!!

Here's what I look like at 15 weeks.

For the fun of it, my sister got a gender predictor test for us. She happened to find them on sale for $2 (and I checked on Amazon--people pay $30 for this test normally :/ ) According to the package, it is 90% accurate, according to the directions on the inside, it is 82% percent accurate, and according to all the angry reviewers on Amazon, the test is only sometimes accurate... So long story short, we took the test, and it says that we are having a BOY. My sister took the test, and it says she is having a GIRL. By the end of the month, we will both know what we're having, so we'll see if it's right...


On Thanksgiving night, Mike and I made a quick stop at Wal-Mart for some cream cheese, and we ended up buying a bunch of baby clothes that were on sale. We had a lot of fun going through the racks and seeing what we could find, and this is what we came home with.

No comments:

Post a Comment